Yes, we have Gift Certificates!
Marine Outfitters Canada is pleased to offer Gift Certificates good toward any purchase from our store or Web Site. They are available in any amount. You may purchase Gift Certificates in person, by phone, or on our website.
For more information, please contact us at 1-888-732-8883 or 613-634-1900.
It's easy, order $150 of product to be eligible for a freight allowance. There are no shipping destination exclusions, no product exemptions ... just order $150 pretax or more and you are eligible for the freight allowance!
$ Order Size Pre Tax Maximum Freight Allowance* >$149.99 $15.00
Happy Shopping from Marine Outfitters Canada!
* Only orders submitted online using our website are eligible for the freight allowance program.
* The maximum freight allowance for all orders placed within a 14 day period is $15.00, the freight allowance can be used against the cost of outgoing freight only, items drop shipped by suppliers are not eligible for this offer.
* Pick up, phone, and email orders and orders shipped on customer courier accounts are not eligible for a freight allowance.
* If 50% or more of an order is returned for refund, 50% of the freight allowance will be charged back against the refund amount. For product accepted for return after 30 days, 100% of the freight allowance will be charged back against the refund amount.
* If product is returned for product exchange, the exchanged product is ineligible for a freight allowance unless additional product is ordered beyond the exchange that qualifies for a freight allowance.
Items considered "Dangerous Goods" for shipping purposes will be subject to a minimum $10.00 "Dangerous Goods" surcharge. Orders containing large volumes of "Dangerous Goods" may be subject to a higher "Dangerous Goods" surcharge, in such cases we will contact you prior to shipping.
SHIPMENTS WITHIN CANADA:
Generally speaking, we ship by UPS, Purolator, Loomis, or Canada Post. Our minimum shipping cost is $15.00. If you have a carrier preference, you can indicate this in the checkout process. In most cases, the shipment fee for a small package (20 X 20 X 20 cm) throughout Eastern Canada is $15-$18. For larger packages, excluding oversize or extremely heavy items, the fees range widely from $18-$30. Small shipments to Western Canada are usually in the $20 range.
Alternatively, we can use your courier account if you prefer, simply advise us of the Courier you use the and the applicable account number.
Orders containing Dangerous Goods carry a minimum $10 shipping surcharge and require a signature at the time of delivery.
Orders tagged "Express" receive priority attention, "Standard" orders for "In Stock" or "Quick Access Items" usually ship within 1-2 days of receipt of the order. Shipping time within Southern Ontario is often 1 business day, Northern Ontario and Quebec is 2-3, and major centres across the rest of Canada 4-5 days. Remote locations 6-9 business days.
SHIPMENTS TO THE USA:
Generally speaking, we ship by UPS or Canada Post. Canada Post shipments transfer to the US Postal Service at the border. In most cases, the shipment fee for a small package (less than 2.2 lb) throughout the USA using "Small Parcel Air" is $18 CAD. For larger packages, excluding oversize or extremely heavy items, we use the "Expedited Parcel" service, with fees range widely from $25-$35 CAD.
Orders tagged "Express" receive priority attention, "Standard" orders for "In Stock" or "Quick Access Items" usually ship within 1-2 of receipt of the order. East coast shipments usually arrive in 2-3 business days. West coast shipments usually arrive in 5 business days. Exact timelines are hard to guarantee due to the border crossing.
SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES:
We only ship "EXPRESS" orders outside Canada/US on your Fedex or UPS account. We charge a $25 fee for document preparation on Express orders outside Canada/USA. If you have a Fedex or UPS account, please submit your account number in the "NOTES" section of your order. We ship "NON-Express" International shipments by Canada post and delivery is normally 4-6 weeks. Non-Canadian/US shipments are made on a "Freight on Board" (FOB) basis from our location in Kingston, Ontario. The risk of non-delivery or damage to the items shipped is borne completely by the purchaser.
STOCK BOXES & WHAT THEY MEAN! USUALLY STOCKED ITEMS: Normally ships immediately or in 1-2 business days. These items are returnable subject to our RETURN POLICY. QUICK ACCESS ITEMS: Normally ships in 2-4 business days. Quick Access Items are returnable subject to our RETURN POLICY but with a restocking fee. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: Normally need a little extra time to be brought in from our suppliers – in some cases up to 7 business days. Special Orders are returnable subject to our RETURN POLICY but with a restocking fee. REQUEST ITEMS: May take a few days to obtain from our suppliers and pricing may need to be updated. Marine Outfitters will contact you to provide an approximate delivery date and confirmation of price. Request items cannot be returned!
PRICING POLICY We continually strive to keep our pricing current and competitive. However, with over 22,000 items online, occassionally some of our prices could be higher or lower than listed due to rapid changes in foreign exchange rates and other factors affecting our costs. As a result, for any out of stock item ordered online, we reserve the right to advise the purchaser of the current price to confirm that they still wish to proceed with the order.
PURCHASES OVER $500
For the security of both ourselves and our customers, we may require customers to fax a "Credit Card Authorization Form" with a photocopy of their credit card for Internet & Telephone orders totalling $500.00 to $2000.00. We require Internet & Telephone orders in excess of $2000.00 to be paid by Interac e-Transfer, Bank Draft, Certified Cheque, or Wire Transfer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For Internet or Telephone orders between $500 and $2000 please place your order online and we will contact you if we require the completion of the "Credit Card Authorization Form".
For Internet or Telephone orders in excess of $2000:
- Please contact us for instructions.
We will issue refunds, exchanges, or credit notes with a proof of purchase within 30 days of internet sales and within 14 business days of in-store sales.
- Electronics and electrical items are non returnable.
- Any materials cut to length are non returnable.
- Clothing, lifejackets and footwear are exchangeable for size, colour, or model only.
- Books, charts, video's, software etc. or anything that can be copied are not returnable.
- Special order items are non returnable.
- Returned merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Returned merchandise MAY be subject to a handling charge. Please contact us before returning any product.
- Returns must be sent by our approved product handler and we ask that you bear the cost for return shipping (unless the error was ours).